Ext antenna's and amplifiers p4 mobile use

Reaction score
Hi,

Which freq does the phantom4(lightbridge2) operate?

I'm looking into a option to put for example maxxuav amps with external antenna(omni) on a car used for surveillance. It is easier if i can sit in car and operate drone at least in 3-4km range omni.

Has any body done such a project?

Does the mavic with OcuSync use same freq spectrum as phantom4?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Jeremiah Nelson
Hi,

Which freq does the phantom4(lightbridge2) operate?

I'm looking into a option to put for example maxxuav amps with external antenna(omni) on a car used for surveillance. It is easier if i can sit in car and operate drone at least in 3-4km range omni.

Has any body done such a project?

Does the mavic with OcuSync use same freq spectrum as phantom4?

This has been done, from his car and his house. Can't find the post at the moment.
He has a video of a flight from his car. penetration thru the trees was amazing.
I plan to do the same to my Pontoon boat I fly from.

If you find the parts or video pls let me know

Will do. Wish I had wrote down all the info when I found it last week. I'll find it, as I want to get parts ordered also.

That's him, There is a smaller thread he posted in that is more detailed. A video of him flying from that Silver car, down a river a ways, then thru the woods back to his car.

Found the Video..

Antenna tracker for P4 -phantom 4
This one has a little info about the antenna's. Maybe the second link you posted is the one and just morphed into that monster.

Last edited:
Thanks for chiming in Jeremiah.
I am still reading your giant thread, I think I have figured out what to buy to duplicate your car set up. I am going to run it on my Pontoon boat as that's where I fly from 80% of the time. Sick of aiming that controller...lol
Gets a bit tricky when I'm out 16000' boat moves a bit and I don't. bam... disconnect.
Can't wait to sit in my Captains chair, under the Bimini Cover and just fly :)

Reactions: Jeremiah Nelson
Thanks for chiming in Jeremiah.
I am still reading your giant thread, I think I have figured out what to buy to duplicate your car set up. I am going to run it on my Pontoon boat as that's where I fly from 80% of the time. Sick of aiming that controller...lol
Gets a bit tricky when I'm out 16000' boat moves a bit and I don't. bam... disconnect.
Can't wait to sit in my Captains chair, under the Bimini Cover and just fly :)

Yeah that's whats great about it. Just sit and relax no pointing and more range than you can actually use. I wouldn't do it any other way anymore. But that's just my preference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20