exporting after editing for client

Reaction score
I recently got my 107 and have completed a job or two shooting pictures. I now have a job making a two minute video of property. I was wondering after editing the video, do you export highest resolution in 4k, and then how do you give this to your client( Fast flash drive etc.) I've noticed that full bodied 4k is jerky on most computers? I'm using Final cut pro.

It seems it would make sense to give it to the client in the requested format. If the client is not sure what they need, then maybe figure out where the client plans to use the video and use the recommended format for that platform.

We do a thorough interview with the client before we ever get started to find out what meets the clients needs and expectations.

I think if the client does not know what they want, 1080p is standard enough to be a safe bet. So I would shoot 4k and downres to 1080 on export. However, always best to ask the client when in doubt.

Reactions: Mudcat
I think if the client does not know what they want, 1080p is standard enough to be a safe bet. So I would shoot 4k and downres to 1080 on export. However, always best to ask the client when in doubt.
Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers