Export maps from app to Google earth?

Reaction score
Hello.
I am new here and my english is not that good;)
My question is: Is it possible to export the flight maps from DJI GO App to Google maps?

Ole E

Can you tell us more about what you're trying to do? Why exactly do you want to export the maps?

Hello. It would be nice to export all the flight tracks into one map, so I could see all flights at the same time.
Ole E

You cannot import the data right into Google Maps. You could convert it and display it in an app like Dashware or on a website like Healthy Drones. I haven't seen any log viewers that allow multiple flights to be overlaid though.

It would be nice to export all the flight tracks into one map, so I could see all flights at the same time.

It is possible to export Litchi mission paths to Google Earth or Google Maps.

GPS Visualizer can convert missions exported from Litchi Mission Hub as .csv to Google Earth .kmz files. Process them individually or input several .csv files together into one .kmz file. Open .kmz (it is just a zipped .kml) in Google Earth to see the all mission paths at the same time or selected missions.

GPS Visualizer

Google Earth can open .csv files directly but then it seems to display only the waypoint dots, not the mission path.

I didn't yet find a way to do the same to DJI GO FlightRecords.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers