Export flight log files out of Ipad

Reaction score
I currently fly with my Ipad air, or with my android phone. I recently discovered healthydrones, and love that i can review my flights with the android on there. However i do MOST flying with the iPad. And i had a strange issue on the ipad, and would like to be able to look at that flight with healthydrones.

Anyone know how to download the flight logs off the iPad (or even directly off the drone) to manually upload them to healthydrones? Or is there a similar service for iPads?

Thanks!

I currently fly with my Ipad air, or with my android phone. I recently discovered healthydrones, and love that i can review my flights with the android on there. However i do MOST flying with the iPad. And i had a strange issue on the ipad, and would like to be able to look at that flight with healthydrones.

Anyone know how to download the flight logs off the iPad (or even directly off the drone) to manually upload them to healthydrones? Or is there a similar service for iPads?

Thanks!
You can hookup the aircraft to computer and it will load like a drive and download flight logs there.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can hookup the aircraft to computer and it will load like a drive and download flight logs there.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How? I plugged into both the USB port on the drone, and the one on the gymbal. Computer dinged and says was downloading drivers, said that was successful, but i can't find where you view any files....

No other drive becomes visible like plugging a thumb drive in or anything...not sure how to view the files i guess.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4