Expertdrones.com

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with expertdrones.com? I sent them two P3P's for repair nearly a month ago and have heard nothing from them. I've tried emailing them and calling them with no response. They were very quick to respond when I contacted them about doing the repairs and quick to send me invoices. As soon as I paid the $99 service fee, nothing! I have delivery confirmation on both drones so I know they received them. Any ideas how I can proceed to at least get my drones returned?

This is what I found
b30135166fcfc0016589e13d8df09989.jpg

Here we go again. The spirit of Neary raises from the dead.
My suggestion; do not delay in contacting Mclean VA. police, your credit card company, (if you paid by C.C.), and your State Attorney General,(if you live in a state other then VA.). Notifying US Postal Inspectors cannot hurt either.

Reactions: BigAl07
So what's the "spirit of Neary"?
I can't speak for how many of us, but I personally signed on with Neary Aerial for drone repair insurance., last year. Prepaid $239. for (1) year of no deductible repairs if I damaged the drone. Free shipping too! Took our money & disappeared. Some people actually sent him drones for repair, and they were out those too, in addition to the money. I was refunded my $239 by my credit card company. I do not know how the others made out. He had a great looking website, answered the phone when you called to sign up, was a nice guy, and then he disappeared. First his website went away, then no one ever answered the phones anymore.
I hope you are not the victim of the same thing.

Dang man that sucks. Technically they have stolen your equipment. I would do exactly what Crack The Sky said. If you shipped USPS then they have committed a federal offence. Postal fraud is a very serious offence. I wouldn't wait either. You need to get the process started. File a police report or whatever but do it quick. Its already been a month.

That really sucks to be robbed. I will contact the FBI as well in case they would like to investigate further.

Yes!!! They did some work for me. They were great! Now, I did let them know I was a cop in DC and would be back for my bird in 3 hours lol!

Golgo69, maybe you could swing by and check on my two!!! At this point I would be happy to just get my drones back.

I don't know about the McLean location, but I went to Alexandria VA. I dealt with a Brett and Brian. They were cool as ****. I walked around and checked their shop out before I went to the car and got my bird. They even sent me an email with a link to YouTube showing the completed work. I had no issues whatsoever. Now, they were busy as **** (birds so over the place) but I insisted I needed mine back the same day. Let me know if I can help

Last edited by a moderator:
My drones were sent to the Alexandria location. I had USPS tracking numbers for both. I would owe you a big one!

........... I sent them two P3P's for repair nearly a month ago and have heard nothing from them......... Any ideas how I can proceed to at least get my drones returned?
..................................................................................................................................

Yes - but we need more info. Can you tell us by what mechanism you "sent" your property to this entity ? What do you mean by "sent". UPS, FED EX, USPS? Depending on what entity you used, and what kind of paperwork you preserved, there are remedies. More detail, please ?

ADDED LATER - just saw your post that you used USPS & have the paperwork. Great ! Did you keep any of the advertising or solicitation that invited you / led you to use the United States Postal Service ? Your local post office should be able to help you get a complaint going thru the Office Of Postal Inspector.

I have all email correspondence, invoices, USPS shipping info with tracking numbers and delivery confirmation. Not my first rodeo! I would rather work this out, especially if their just really busy and disorganized. I will however turn it all over to the Postal Inspectors, since this is a federal offense involving close to two thousand in drones.

Contact me tomorrow through PM. I have a few things to do but yes maybe I can swing by for you
That's really cool of you to do that. That could really go a long way toward getting his quads back. I would do it if I lived near by.

I had a company sell me a couple of tsop locks and I never got em. I mailed in a money to pay for them so i filed a report with the post master generals office. About 6 months later they showed up. Its impressive the kind of results you can get when a your holding a federal offence over somebody's head. Couldn't even use them anymore but they did come.

Update!! Thanks to Gologo69 I have both drones back in my hands, fully repaired and flying fine. He stopped by their shop and asked about my drones. Suddenly they were expedited, repaired and on their way back via UPS. The first came yesterday. The second came today.

I can't thank Golgo69 enough. I owe him a big favor if he ever needs one!!

Update!! Thanks to Gologo69 I have both drones back in my hands, fully repaired and flying fine. He stopped by their shop and asked about my drones. Suddenly they were expedited, repaired and on their way back via UPS. The first came yesterday. The second came today.

I can't thank Golgo69 enough. I owe him a big favor if he ever needs one!!
No problem. Glad I could help[emoji106]

Reactions: macoman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20