Expert advice needed.

Reaction score
Hi,

After doing all initial calibrations, my transmitter's A channel reports a value of 12 instead of zero like the others. This has a potential to have the craft drift when idle, or does it?

I also did the manual transmitter calibration DJI posted that doesn't require the assistant software several times successfully, but I still get a value of 12.

If you look at the arrow in the software, it is on the middle line but on the other edge of the other channels.

Does anyone know how to adjust this by moving the screws? There sure are a lot of screws around the sticks.

Thanks!!

Doing the transmitter calibration in the Naza assistant should correct this. It's on the Rc tab. Remember to move the sticks though the full range of movement.

Yep, did that several times including the instructions to manually calibrate it without the software.
Still the same.

Surely someone tweaked it by moving some screws?
I will try to fiddle with it to find a solution. It's annoying.

I don't think you can adjust the stick trim directly like that on the stock controller. Let us know if you find any different.

However, I don't think a value of 12 is anything to worry about on any of your channels, your dead-zone is wider than that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20