Experience with Drone Nerds or DJI repair service center?

Reaction score
I crashed my Phantom the other day and have some minor cosmetic damage. I'm also getting an Obstacle Avoidance Error as a result of the crash. I assume I need to send the Phantom in for repairs, but wanted to seek your collective wisdom first. Is this something I can repair on my own? If I should send it in, does anyone have experience with either Drone nerds or the DJI repair service center? Drone Nerds says 14 days - DJI doesn't specify. Thoughts?
Thanks!
John

DJI replaced my shell gimble and 2 oa cams for $609 bucks had it back in just over a week almost 2. I bought the shell myself for $65 from DJI. 18 bucks shipping fee.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I crashed my Phantom the other day and have some minor cosmetic damage. I'm also getting an Obstacle Avoidance Error as a result of the crash. I assume I need to send the Phantom in for repairs, but wanted to seek your collective wisdom first. Is this something I can repair on my own? If I should send it in, does anyone have experience with either Drone nerds or the DJI repair service center? Drone Nerds says 14 days - DJI doesn't specify. Thoughts?
Thanks!
John
Did you send it to them? I crashed hard tonight and got my Repair Ticket from them. I'll send it in on Monday. Says 14 business days for repair.

Did you send it to them? I crashed hard tonight and got my Repair Ticket from them. I'll send it in on Monday. Says 14 business days for repair.
I did. Got my P4 back within the advertised time. They didn't overcharge me for the work and the drone is back and flying.
Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic