Exercising the dog

Reaction score
Found a way to give my dog his daily run and get in some flying time. He wasn't to sure about it at first but soon warmed to it. He loves a ball and the drone doesn't bother him it was more the flying ball he wasn't sure about. Anyway it worked well and got him tired quicker than a walk with me throwing the ball, I think the running and jumping did it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yeah...... Game over! I'm sure some light weight velcro would do the job, but if he got hold of the string.... Game over

I say work smarter not harder. Good job. Maybe some small magnets on either end of the string would help. That way if your dog did get the ball it would release easily.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

He's only a small dog the drone should be able to lift him if he gets the ball.....
Naw, seriously I'm not going to tie a ball to my drone, let the dog chase it and hope for the best. It's the same rig I use for drone fishing, takes the bait/lure out where I want it and release it. The rig and bracket work well, i can also fit my light to it. It's designed to release the ball/bait/lure when it has a slight bit of tension on it and the amount of tension can be adjusted slightly. The bracket its self might also pop off under to much tension (saving my bird if something goes wrong) but it wasn't designed to do that and haven't (and hope not to) test that.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen