exemption 333

Remember the 333 exemption is a temporary measure until the NPRM is approved. Once that happens, you won't need a pilot's license. There will be different requirements for commercial operation.

First remember that the pilots license is only required for Commercial operation of the done, not for recreation.

I agree a pilots license is overkill, but until they get a license procedure for drones (yes ground school etc), it will be required, and it twill take time to establish a licensing procedure for drone only license.

As far as lobbying congress,,,sort of hard to say "we think the FAA is taking safety too far and requiring too much",,,the FAA would prefer to require too much than not enough,,it will change but it will take time
I'm all for safety but tend to disagree on not lobbying, lobbying pays off just look around all the businesses that do it. Money is Washington's lifeblood. A little lobbying may help expedite things at the FAA.

The market is now extremely flooded with first time UAV pilots who blew 1K and now think they are "professional photographers" because they have never seen an aerial perspective until now. I'll sit this one out.
Just like everyone with a cell phone is now a photographer! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers