Excited for my P4!

Reaction score
I have a P4 coming to me real soon. Im excited and anxiously waiting. Ive been doing a lot of research on tablets to use with my drone. I know a lot of pilots like the ipad mini, but does anyone have any suggestions for other tablets that are not that expensive? With around $1300 wrapped up in my drone, the budget is a little low right now. lol

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

The Ipad Mini II with 32 g is $200 at Costco and Best Buy. Not a bad price. A couple months ago they where $270.

I just looked at BB, and they have the Air II for $275.

Last edited:
You can probably catch a sweet deal on eBay for a lightly used iPad Air 2 on eBay if you're looking to save a little or possible a newer one if the $$$ is within your budget. I just won an auction and scored a brand new one (sealed) for $349 on there too. I'm more than pleased. :D Anti-reflective screen is fantastic !

If an iOS device costs too much, the Android Invidia Shield K1 is what most swear by for value, about $200. It's got an HDMI out connector also for goggles. These look good, although I've never used one.

The refurbished Ipad Air II for 16 g is $319. At BB the new 32 g one is $275. Black Friday is good time to buy.

I bought the shield first for $200 and then picked up the Ellipsis 10" for $100. I like the big tablet with the wifi and 4g better then the Shield.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4