Excited .. cant wait to get hold of my First Bird- P4

Reaction score
Hello all you lovely people,

This is Sharan from Bangalore , India, just placed an order for a Phantom 4 with extra battery , after reading many of your posts i am so excited and cant wait to take it on to the Sky, since its my first Phantom any suggestions from all the wonderful pilots is welcome.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots -- and, congrats on your new Phantom!

Make sure you download the Phantom manual from the DJI downloads page. It does not come in the box. You can find lots of useful Phantom tips at PhantomHelp.com.

Reactions: Sharan6678
Thank you for the links, i will download manual and other stuffs from the link, is there any pre-flight check list that i can refer to ?

My suggestion, find a nice empty field to practice. Keep the training wheels on ie Beginner's Mode with limited max distance and altitude and get used to the flying it. The second scariest flight would be your first FPV flight and your drone is so far away, it looks like a tiny black spec in the sky.. if you can see that far.

Congrats!

My suggestion, find a nice empty field to practice. Keep the training wheels on ie Beginner's Mode with limited max distance and altitude and get used to the flying it. The second scariest flight would be your first FPV flight and your drone is so far away, it looks like a tiny black spec in the sky.. if you can see that far.

Congrats!

Thanks Bro [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20