Exchanging Phantom 4 for Phantom 3 Professional

I am considering the Hubsan. Also I was checking out the Blade nano qx. If I get a brushed little quad I want one that I can easily replace the motors if they happen to go bad. Either one that you listed do you know off hand if that's possible with them?

I found a really cool brushless one called "super x" at around 300 dollars withouto transmitter. What I'm looking for is a quad that in the event the motors go bad I can fix easily, and something I can sharpen my flying skills on. I'd rather get a hobby grade quad instead of a "toyish"one but either way if Imy having fun and learning at the same time it doesn't matter ;)
Get the jjrc x1. It's a brushless motor quad for $99.00. Great little quad and easy to work on.Check it out on BANGGOOD. They are having a coupon deal now with $15.00 off.

You should have given the P4 to your wife and take the P3A.

After returning my P4 about a week ago and flying my new P3P a handful of times I went ahead and purchased another P4. This new P4 flies perfectly. Holds position like a rock. So now I have the P4, P3P, and the wife has the P3A. Tried to get my wife to take the P3P and we could share the P3A but shes attached to "Her" bird :) Im pretty sure we both are addicted to these magnificent creatures ;) Fairly healthy addiction besides my wallet hurting. Haha
All three are flying great. Me and the wife went out to the desert to fly and got some great shots of the sunset. I finally went up to 400 feet with the P3P. Well it stopped me at 394 or so. My hands were shaking! So much fun! I plan on taking the P4 to the same spot tomorrow and going to attempt to hit the 400 mark again. So everything I've said before about the P4 is false with this new one. So I guess I just got two bad ones before. 3rd times the charm. I can't wait to get off work and fly! I want to end this with " THE P4 IS A WONDERFUL DRONE!" I love it

Reactions: Reed L
I haven't flown it yet. It's way too windy here. I'm considering getting a indoor mini , micro, or nano quadcopter for days like this to sharpen my flying skills .Anyone know of a good small indoor BRUSHLESS quadcopter under 500?

indoor, try the blade nano QX very good mini.
Marnix

I don't think you will find a brushless quad that is suitable for indoor flight unless you are talking about inside a hangar or large gymnasium. They are just too fast and powerful to fly inside your home. There are lots of brushed motor quads that are great for indoors though. Try and stick with something like a Hubsan X4 H107 are something comparable. I personally like my Syma X11 quads because they were cheap and stable. Small enough to fly inside but heavy enough to fly outdoors in very mild wind.

Amazon.com: Hubsan X4 H107L Royal Blue H107 LED with Bonus Propeller Rotor Protection Guard (As shown): Toys & Games

Amazon.com: Syma X11C RC Quadcopter with Camera and LED Lights - Red: Toys & Games

Good Luck!
I have these 2 as well. I learned on these before I got my P3P which has worked flawlessly for me. They are great for practice and they bounce off the furniture quite well without damage :)

After returning my P4 about a week ago and flying my new P3P a handful of times I went ahead and purchased another P4. This new P4 flies perfectly. Holds position like a rock. So now I have the P4, P3P, and the wife has the P3A. Tried to get my wife to take the P3P and we could share the P3A but shes attached to "Her" bird :) Im pretty sure we both are addicted to these magnificent creatures ;) Fairly healthy addiction besides my wallet hurting. Haha
All three are flying great. Me and the wife went out to the desert to fly and got some great shots of the sunset. I finally went up to 400 feet with the P3P. Well it stopped me at 394 or so. My hands were shaking! So much fun! I plan on taking the P4 to the same spot tomorrow and going to attempt to hit the 400 mark again. So everything I've said before about the P4 is false with this new one. So I guess I just got two bad ones before. 3rd times the charm. I can't wait to get off work and fly! I want to end this with " THE P4 IS A WONDERFUL DRONE!" I love it[/QUOTE

Any pictures?

I am considering the Hubsan. Also I was checking out the Blade nano qx. If I get a brushed little quad I want one that I can easily replace the motors if they happen to go bad. Either one that you listed do you know off hand if that's possible with them?

I have a Hubsan H107L and have replaced a couple motors on it. If you have moderate soldering skills, it's pretty simple. The spare motors come with the correct length tinned leads and you just touch the soldering tip on the board to release the wires and touch it onto the pads again to attach the new ones. Those motors are great but they don't hold up well if the AC comes down on the props and pushes the shaft in. There's some videos on Youtube that show you how to make them hold up a little better in crashes but they're cheap enough so it really doesn't matter.

I picked one of these up, a jjrc h31....it's a toy, but at less than £23 it proper good fun, waterproof and very durable...so much so I've just ordered 2 more for my kids!
Great indoors for honing my skills and when in full speed mode it's excellent outdoors too
I fly a p3a normally:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1