Excellent DJi packaging of my P3 HDMI board...not!

Reaction score
This is how it arrived at my doorstep.

Come on DJi, and some newspaper or other filler for cripes sakes.

What's is also poor is that I ordered a hard back pack and stickers. Stickers came in a separate box. They could of combined shipment and saved some money.

Mine too.......no inner bubble wrap etc. I'm more pissed as these criminals charges us 20.00 for shipping!

Mine too.......no inner bubble wrap etc. I'm more pissed as these criminals charges us 20.00 for shipping!

You should've ordered from Drones Made Easy.com.

$102 shipped and delivered from west to east coast in 4 business days. Unlike DJI's ridiculous wait times for such a simple item.

Exactly what is in the box? That you took such pride in banging around in the box... ;-)

Probably not light bulbs...

RedHotPoker

They mite as well pack with the yen now. :eek:

Reactions: bbfpv
Wow! I know what to expect when mine shows up! So I going to get mad right along with you so it doesn't hurt so bad later.
HEY DJI ARE YOU WATCHING AND HEARING US!

OT: nancy 6 Victor mike Oscar

You get on the winsystem at all?

No, I am pretty much a traditional, RF generated from my own equipment and emitted from my own antenna(s) kind of ham. As with every other hobby...including this one....'to each his own'...

No, I am pretty much a traditional, RF generated from my own equipment, emitted from my own antenna(s) kind of ham.
It's a repeater linked you can hit New York London all on 440 no computers. : ) we will setup a quick qso soon...I'll pm you with the repeater and time...back to work....

So with all that additional banging around you gave it.. there was nothing wrong with it was there?

So with all that additional banging around you gave it.. there was nothing wrong with it was there?
Don't know. I have yet to install it.

I am wondering if it was a waste of money, because of the lack of FPV HDMI goggle selection and quality in the marketplace. The P4 will be out before we're seeing FPV goggles worth spending $300 - $800.....hmmmm...probably a topic for a new thread.

You should've ordered from Drones Made Easy.com.

$102 shipped and delivered from west to east coast in 4 business days. Unlike DJI's ridiculous wait times for such a simple item.
I ordered the hard case back pack last sunday and it arrived today. 4 days from China to Canada and 18 dollar shipping. I thought that was amazing! Although the backpack was thrown in a box with no plastic wrap or anything. I'm surprised there's no dents.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj