Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Dom PPCpilot

last month I was visiting my son in Ohio(I'm from Long Island). I'm new to this sport, and had the unpleasant experience of crashing my P4 which was only about a month old. I backed into a building, my own fault with very little experience. I called Drone World(where I bought from), they offered to fix it, but because of damage to the gimbal, they put me in touch with DJI. I shipped it out from Ohio, and had it returned back to New York. From the initial call to DJI, to the return of my repaired P4, I couldn't be happier. It came back within a week and a half, looking and working as good as new. I read some bad reviews about their service, but that was not my experience at all. I love my P4, and recommend it to everyone I talk to. Thank you DJI for the quick and professional service I received.

grottoli and erikgraham like this.
  2. WilsonFlyer

Nice to hear the good stuff too. Good for you!

grottoli likes this.
  3. Patrick

That's reassuring to hear after all the complaints about DJI customer service!

cfd701 and WilsonFlyer like this.
  4. Dom PPCpilot

Thanks, it was a positive experience working with them

5. Dom PPCpilot

I felt that I had to post this, people are so quick to point out the negatives, my experience with them was nothing short of excellent

6. Carlpembroke

Do you mind me asking how much it cost to repair ?

7. HeitmannTech

I was going to ask the same thing, what was the charge and do you have a pic of the damage ?
    Great to hear that they assisted you quickly and to your satisfaction.

8. JAAir

It has been found that if a person is unhappy with a product/service they will tell 10 people. If they are happy with the product/service they will tell 1.

In this world of social media, increase those numbers substantially. That is why we often see a distorted view of how people are satisfied or not satisfied with a product/service.

Nice to hear the good news.

CThruU likes this.
  9. Carlpembroke

The reason i ask is because i think (and it's just my opinion) that a lot of comapanies are quite happy to repair their products if the customer is paying but will try and wriggle out of a warranty repair if possible. Same with car dealerships etc.

10. Dom PPCpilot

To be totally honest, and I don't understand why, but DJI didn't charge me for the repair. I never expected that!

Last Chance likes this.
  11. Carlpembroke

Now that's blown my theory out of the water

12. HeitmannTech

Not necessarily :)
    It could be that things are so bad there that they simply don't have the skills of admin to charge for repair work :)