Excellent customer service

Reaction score
last month I was visiting my son in Ohio(I'm from Long Island). I'm new to this sport, and had the unpleasant experience of crashing my P4 which was only about a month old. I backed into a building, my own fault with very little experience. I called Drone World(where I bought from), they offered to fix it, but because of damage to the gimbal, they put me in touch with DJI. I shipped it out from Ohio, and had it returned back to New York. From the initial call to DJI, to the return of my repaired P4, I couldn't be happier. It came back within a week and a half, looking and working as good as new. I read some bad reviews about their service, but that was not my experience at all. I love my P4, and recommend it to everyone I talk to. Thank you DJI for the quick and professional service I received.

last month I was visiting my son in Ohio(I'm from Long Island). I'm new to this sport, and had the unpleasant experience of crashing my P4 which was only about a month old. I backed into a building, my own fault with very little experience. I called Drone World(where I bought from), they offered to fix it, but because of damage to the gimbal, they put me in touch with DJI. I shipped it out from Ohio, and had it returned back to New York. From the initial call to DJI, to the return of my repaired P4, I couldn't be happier. It came back within a week and a half, looking and working as good as new. I read some bad reviews about their service, but that was not my experience at all. I love my P4, and recommend it to everyone I talk to. Thank you DJI for the quick and professional service I received.

That's reassuring to hear after all the complaints about DJI customer service!

I was going to ask the same thing, what was the charge and do you have a pic of the damage ?
Great to hear that they assisted you quickly and to your satisfaction.

I felt that I had to post this, people are so quick to point out the negatives, my experience with them was nothing short of excellent
It has been found that if a person is unhappy with a product/service they will tell 10 people. If they are happy with the product/service they will tell 1.

In this world of social media, increase those numbers substantially. That is why we often see a distorted view of how people are satisfied or not satisfied with a product/service.

Nice to hear the good news.

Reactions: CThruU
The reason i ask is because i think (and it's just my opinion) that a lot of comapanies are quite happy to repair their products if the customer is paying but will try and wriggle out of a warranty repair if possible. Same with car dealerships etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20