Excelente (amazing) experience at DroneNerds (Aventura, FL)

Reaction score
Hi! I am quite new to the drone´s world, and I have to say that...first experience shopping at DroneNerds (Aventura, Florida) was AMAZING.
The team over there is, without any doubt, BEST IN CLASS.
The people at the service center (Robbie) ...and at the store (Sam) ...they do CARE about the clients, always trying to go beyond expectations and generate happy customers.
The knowledge they have about the industry and products is amazing, and they are always sincerely willing to share it and give best possible advice and support. This is, for newbies like me...so so so important!!!!!!!!!! (and I bet they can provide tons of value to super experts too. Really impressive how much they know and love the industry).
So, just wanted to share that, if you have any doubts, and want to get 1-1 personal help / shopping, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND the team over there.
As someone once said, "its not about bringing clients, but about making sure that they will happily return". No doubts that ill be happy to come back to the store many times in the future.
THANKS Robbie and Sam. You guys make the shopping experience, different, and unique.
nico

Reactions: Vinman and Adjday
Nice Nicole!
Thanks for sharing. I live in North Miami (South of Aventura) and other than not wanting to come near Aventura around the holidays, I will make an effort to make it at some point.

I just have bad memories of some of the worst traffic I've ever experienced in Aventura during the holiday rush!

That's where I got my P3P refurb. Going to be down in that area the end of January - I hope I have time to stop in!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers