Exactly what will. Artery LEDs do when charging.

Reaction score
I apologize if I missed this in the manual. But when I plug in my charger, the LEDs don't do anything. However, the battery does charge!

I performed all the tests in the manual, it is a brand-new battery and shows full life. At this present moment I'm sitting in my car with a 300 W DC to AC inverter and the charger plugged in. Plugging in the charger also does nothing on the front of the battery.

The inverter shows it's on, but after 45 minutes the battery still shows about 50 to 60%; which is where it started out at almost an hour ago.

Maybe it's time to spend the bucks for that car charger adapter?

Eagle1 out.

The 'ON' button should light and remain lit. The other 4 blink as the charge occurs. First 1, then 1-2, 1-2-3, 1-2-3-4 until it is fully charged. Then all go out. Do they light at all...at any time?

As none of the battery LED is blinking or is on, there is no power going to the battery or battery is fully charged.

Question: how are you checking the charge on the battery when it's connected to the charger?

Following is dji method for checking while charging:

50d1bf8bf67fe36fde9ef4b2cdd04123.jpg

I'm embarrassed, now I'll confess...

Instead of breaking out my voltage meter, and checking out the equipment; I posted probably a lame question.

Yep, that inverter is putting out 96 V AC. Which means the charger won't even start up.
So, the good news is when I got home to charge the battery it does exactly what the manual says it should do. Cool!

And better yet, my second battery showed up while I was gone. Now that's karma!

Thanks for the quick responses, and the lack of noob chastisements :-/

aaaaea47121092e7ca4fcb8f25b51973.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues