Everything works perfectly but no live feed to iPhone

3Rivers said:
Same problem here, frustrating. Waiting for a solution
solution is to replace the flex cable, they damage very easy and if you have a slight nick on the side where the video feed is that is your problem.

If the flex cable were the problem, how would they get working recorded video and images on the SD card?

It rather suggests a problem with the grey cable carrying video from the gimbal board to the wifi module.

As I mentioned before this implies to users who get network time out msg on the screen when trying to snap a picture or record a video.
In this case the flex cable is the issue.
You can still have a full control of the gimbal via your phone but have no video displaying which means the video feed over the flex cable is cut.

I had a serious crash with my phantom recently
With the sane symptoms.
After investigation i found the problem and repaired
Attached is the loose component
The component next to screw,just some solder and all good.
where exactly is that?

Hi everybody. I guess i had the same issue. The wifi is ok, the camera moves ok, but i can't see the image in my phone and as well as i can't take the pictures to my notebook using the usb cable, it doesn't work. The computer don't recognize the usb cable conected in to the phantom. I think the flex cable is the problem. (See the photo). 1 - IMG_6683.JPG 2 - FullSizeRender.jpg

Had the same problem, no feed, no video or still pictures could be taken.
It has a small kink / tear in one of the cables.
$10.00 cable and a few hours to replace and I am back in business.
Had a local Hobby shop repair it.
Hope this helps...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20