everything works but tx will not start motors

Reaction score
Been flying high and fast for three months with this great machine. Unfortunately, yesterdays flying was not up to snuff. First, sluggish motor start, then flying great, way out, around a bit, and back to me from high. Brought it down and flying close to yard lost power and landed hard on the grass. Battery still had lots of juice. Would not restart. On Naza assistant got code-25, used the smack on the desk method and fixed that issue. Put Phantom back together. Re-calibrated ICU. checked all transmitter sticks, all good. everything normal, updated to 2.14 all good. light sequence all good. Still will not start. Using all possible stick commands.The only thing I can think of that might have disturbed the craft are two hours in a hot car in Texas.
If that was the cause, I wonder which part would have gone out :?:

windjammer56 said:
Been flying high and fast for three months with this great machine. Unfortunately, yesterdays flying was not up to snuff. First, sluggish motor start, then flying great, way out, around a bit, and back to me from high. Brought it down and flying close to yard lost power and landed hard on the grass. Battery still had lots of juice. Would not restart. On Naza assistant got code-25, used the smack on the desk method and fixed that issue. Put Phantom back together. Re-calibrated ICU. checked all transmitter sticks, all good. everything normal, updated to 2.14 all good. light sequence all good. Still will not start. Using all possible stick commands.The only thing I can think of that might have disturbed the craft are two hours in a hot car in Texas.
If that was the cause, I wonder which part would have gone out :?:

I see why there are no replies....looks like you covered everything ! The only thing left is "is the TX working the way it should"?

I'm stumped.

have yo made sure your Tx is calibrated perfectly, and in the NAZA that the numbers go all the way to the extremes?
( I assume you're getting a green flashing)

Tomorrow after work I will open up Phantom again to check for red flashing light on reciever.. I assume its linked and on if sticks show all calibrated on the Naza Assistant. :arrow: I see on DJI Innovations website that they have an office right here in North Austin close to where I work. Maybe I can swing by and let them look at it. :lol:

windjammer56 said:
Tomorrow after work I will open up Phantom again to check for red flashing light on reciever.. I assume its linked and on if sticks show all calibrated on the Naza Assistant. :arrow: I see on DJI Innovations website that they have an office right here in North Austin close to where I work. Maybe I can swing by and let them look at it. :lol:
Wow. If you get them to look at it, please share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gizmo3000 said:
I'm stumped.

have yo made sure your Tx is calibrated perfectly, and in the NAZA that the numbers go all the way to the extremes?
( I assume you're getting a green flashing)
:arrow: I just went through all the tests again. After initialization all good with Green Flash only. Tested transmitter switches at distance all working great. IMU status calibrated. Sticks calibrated to a T. Still no start. :(

:oops: Found the gremlin causing my problems, seems somebody opened up the shell and put the motor wires on the wrong end of the Naza. don't know how the light sequence keep working without the error code, red and yellow flashing :shock:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj