Every owner of Gimbal H3-2D should read this!

Reaction score
I'm entering a procedure for requesting support from my dealer , (DJI support where are you?)
All Gimbal H3-2d, have a potential defect that can lead to breakage and disuse.
The contacts of the horizontal servo motor, are made from a strip circuit, which is very close to the chassis and very delicate.
The latter ,during use or just connect to pc, heating may be significant, resulting in my case, the burning of the strip contacts.
The Gimbal is now unusable, it must replace the servo.
Everyone see the gimbal warming a lot , better try to open the gimbal in the orizzontal motor (where is the main board )and isolate a bit where this strip circuit is getting near the chassis.
This to avoid what I'm through now.

Alby Artu said:
I'm entering a procedure for requesting support from my dealer , (DJI support where are you?)
All Gimbal H3-2d, have a potential defect that can lead to breakage and disuse.
The contacts of the horizontal servo motor, are made from a strip circuit, which is very close to the chassis and very delicate.
The latter ,during use or just connect to pc, heating may be significant, resulting in my case, the burning of the strip contacts.
The Gimbal is now unusable, it must replace the servo.
Everyone see the gimbal warming a lot , better try to open the gimbal in the orizzontal motor (where is the main board )and isolate a bit where this strip circuit is getting near the chassis.
This to avoid what I'm through now.

They are more delicate than Faberge eggs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj