Escape to Coron, Palawan (Philippines)

Took the P4 on our family island-hopping adventure in Coron, Palawan, Philippines. Enjoy!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi there!

Wonderful video! I must ask, did you have any issues with your drone at customs in the Philippines? Did you need any paperwork?

I'm flying in from Sweden in December and understand it's a pretty hot topic at the moment.

All the best,

Jack

Hi there!

Wonderful video! I must ask, did you have any issues with your drone at customs in the Philippines? Did you need any paperwork?

I'm flying in from Sweden in December and understand it's a pretty hot topic at the moment.

All the best,

Jack

God dag.

I flew to Palawan last year in december. Stopover in Manila.
No issue what so ever.

Hi there!

All the best,

Jack

None at all, Jack. No questions asked. I did not even have to take it out of my backpack. I imagine they see so many of them come through nowadays. They ran it through the x-ray machine and let it go through like it was just a normal thing. When I was in Coron, I saw at least 3 or 4 other Phantoms buzzing around.

Reactions: JackHarding
Hi there,

I have been in the Philippines a few times without the drone (Boracay, Cebu, Bohol), at the airports when flying locally they used to allow 7kgs of weight of carry-on. When you flew from Manila to Palawan what airline did you use and are there any weight restrictions on carry-on?.

** UPDATE ** By looking at the video looks like Air Cebu.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I have been in the Philippines a few times without the drone (Boracay, Cebu, Bohol), at the airports when flying locally they only allow 7kgs of weight in carry one. When you flew from Manila to Palawan what airline did you use and are there any weight restrictions on carry-on?.

I flew Cebu Pacific. Their carry-on limit was also 7kgs. That was more than enough for my P4 and 3 batteries.

Btw, very nice video. Next time I go back to the Philippines the P4 is coming with us.

Reactions: Ray of Light
Hi everyone,

Thank you for the helpful responses. Can I ask when these trips were?

I would be excited about going but my phantom 4 pro delivery is a mysterious puzzle!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic