Escape from Lagos - Badagry Creek, Nigeria

The PC is getting a bit old, so while I can edit the 2.7k 30fps video there, it ends up being really tedious. So lately I've been using iMovie and a basic video effects app, VideoGrade, on my iPad Air 2. I also had to speed up a lot of the footage to make the overall length digestible, resulting in some choppiness. Next time I think I'll try 1080p at 60fps.

The PC is getting a bit old, so while I can edit the 2.7k 30fps video there, it ends up being really tedious. So lately I've been using iMovie and a basic video effects app, VideoGrade, on my iPad Air 2. I also had to speed up a lot of the footage to make the overall length digestible, resulting in some choppiness. Next time I think I'll try 1080p at 60fps.

Phneely,

I've done the same. I'm not using any 4k devices and most of what I do goes on YouTube so there is really no reason for the higher resolution. I tried the higher stuff and recently backed everything down to 1080p. Makes everything much easier. I loved your video anyway!

Jerry

Wow just discovered this forum. I am glad we have this. Just to share my DJI Phantom III Pro video I did of Victoria Island Lagos. I hope you may like it.

Welcome Gabe,

Thanks for the vids! I loved watching them. Different worlds but we're still the same! Post them and I'll watch!

Jerry

Probably a bit boring but a video that shows where I live. It is amazing to be able to see so many different parts of the world by the person who took the video instead of seeing it on broadcast TV. Thanks to all of you for sharing your life and world with me!

Jerry

Reactions: TWP723
Just finished editing this 4k video with my GoPro app. Never knew I could do a 4K video with it. The video is captured at the eastern part of Nigeria. It is a Catholic Church property in Onitsha, Anambra state Nigeria. The name of the Church is Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity.

Reactions: phneeley
Yesterday's excursion to the beach and Badagry Creek. It's always healing to get outside Lagos, if only for a day.

hi just technical question - on the movie you fallowing speed boat - what is the trick, that i can't see propellers on your footage - every time im trying to fallow fast object,drone is moving so much forward that I can see propellers on my video, how to avoid this ?

thanks
a.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj