ESC Question

Reaction score
Hi Pilots,

I have a DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ (v2) and one of my ESC is borken so I bought one from eBay. My original ESC version is 2.0 but the one from eBay(http://www.ebay.ph/itm/191400637663?ssP ... 1439.l2649) is V2.1 (although the box says 2.0) now my questions is is it okay to replace the broken ESC(v2.0) with this new ESC(v2.1)? is v2.1 compatible with my motor(stock)? Thanks in advance!

I meant any motor that has ever come in a Phantom, which thus far includes the 2212 and 2312.

ESC's v2.0 & v2.1 each require different firmware. The answer is...no.

When the new motors & ESCs came out, DJI put out a compatibility table. The new ESCs work with the older motors. But not the other way around.

V2.0 and V2.1 are the names of different ESC firmware versions. There is only one hardware version of ESCs I've ever seen for the Phantom 2 (v2 hardware).

CityZen said:
When the new motors & ESCs came out, DJI put out a compatibility table. The new ESCs work with the older motors. But not the other way around.

V2.0 and V2.1 are the names of different ESC firmware versions. There is only one hardware version of ESCs I've ever seen for the Phantom 2 (v2 hardware).

If I'm understanding you right, then I'm pretty sure you could be wrong. Btw, I tried to say that nicely in case it doesn't make sense.

The ESC I have seen with a v2.1 on it's label looked different. I will go back and check and if so I will post a pic here shortly.

I checked the pic's and the old and new ESC's look the same. At 1st I thought it was different because the one the newer one I looked at did not have anything on it which made it appear different.

file.php

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20