ESC error

Reaction score
Hi I replaced the shell on my phantom 4, now I'm getting an ESC error, is there some firmware I need to download or anything else, any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm grounded. Thanks.

Disassemble and inspect ESC. It can overheat when soldering, drops of solder etc.
Also you may damage wires from ESC to motor when assembly body.

Disassemble and inspect ESC. It can overheat when soldering, drops of solder etc.
Also you may damage wires from ESC to motor when assembly body.
I thought it would be too hard to solder it so I cut the wires halfway Up and rejoined them I also checked the wires for damaged and it seems ok.
Thank for the help

You have made a poor decision. The motor fly leads are simply extensions of the field windings, each wire is individually insulated. You need to mechanically remove the insulation before soldering. You can do this mechanically with a sharp blade or by immersion in a solder bath. Connections should be made at the PCB,

You have made a poor decision. The motor fly leads are simply extensions of the field windings, each wire is individually insulated. You need to mechanically remove the insulation before soldering. You can do this mechanically with a sharp blade or by immersion in a solder bath. Connections should be made at the PCB,
Do you mean by scraping the copper wire with a blade. I did remove some of the plastic cover.

Ok I didn't do that. Plus the solder wouldn't stick it just rolled off I guess that'sbecause of the enamel.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20