Esc Error - Led Flash red 4 times

Reaction score
I have just changed one Esc om my P2V+. After change, the led flashes red 4 times, and the Esc beeps 4 times on startup. in flight, everything seems to work normally.
I have T-motor MN2214-11 mounted, but everything was normal untill i changed the Esc.
Has anyone this problem after changing Esc?

I have read that is how the new esc starts up. Is there a reason you changed out the esc my phantom has not been flying correctly not bad but not right. I ordered 4 new motors. Was wondering about changing out esc also. How do you like the T-Motors

brorex said:
I have read that is how the new esc starts up. Is there a reason you changed out the esc my phantom has not been flying correctly not bad but not right. I ordered 4 new motors. Was wondering about changing out esc also. How do you like the T-Motors
Thanks for your answer.
Do you meen that there is a new version of the Esc, and I now have three "old" and one new version? It does this everytime I start up.
T-Motors feels more aggressiv, but that could be the carbon props I have. Need to test more. :) I hope for less Jello-effect.

Extra beeps and flashing here as well. It's a common occurrence after changing ESC. I just think of it as a battle scar :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers