Esc error back again....ugh

S

sandman259

It was sent back to dji last summer to fix the esc error problem after a firmware update. They fixed it for free. I think they replaced the board. Now this time it's back again out of the blue. It started sporadic at first and sometimes the motors would start after I turned off the bird and on again. Now it won't do anything[emoji34] no crashes or anything. Only the second time I flew it since last summer. Now of course it's out of warranty[emoji35] I have the latest firmware 1.10.9 btw too. I have flown it twice since I updated it. I tried to downgrade it back to 1.9.6 but apparently you can't go back anymore like you used to. WTH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been reading on the dji forum and a lot of people are experiencing this problem after the 1.10.9 update...

I should have known better then to update again after getting it back from them from the last update error problem. If I get it fixed I'll never update again...so stupid this has happened twice now...

I should have known better then to update again after getting it back from them from the last update error problem. If I get it fixed I'll never update again...so stupid this has happened twice now...

You may have already seen this or similar threads. It may work for you if you want to roll back to 1.9. Its an unofficial method of course, but it does appear simple to go from 1.10 to 1.9 if you choose to risk giving it a try.

Downgrading firmware on P3P from 1.10.9 to 1.7.6

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
I looked at the process...looks very long and complicated[emoji30]. I'm sure I would screw something up. I'm more of a hands on fix it guy not the computer savoy guy...[emoji54]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan