Error?

Reaction score
I was getting video an hour ago with no problem. I took it back out again a few minutes ago and when I press the red "record" button on the screen I get this message and it won't record.

"M Exposure Mode Metering Disabled" Can anyone tell me why this is showing and how do I stop it?

Thanks for any help.

Bud

Try Auto mode. I think you reached extreme limit on manual mode.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

This is a clear case of flashing a wrong message by DJI Go App. You are not at fault.

Reactions: Matchlock
I forgot my SD card yesterday & on takeoff, the red record icon showed a crack running through it, I thought what the heck is that- until I tried to record- Duh! Which I think is what should show when no card installed.
I;ve never seen that mess. you show

Thank you for that, and you've made me feel a little better about it but I did feel rather stupid for a while.

I just had another upgrade to my Mini 2 iPad (Version 10 now) and a whole lot of stuff has changed on the DJI Go app because of it. I hardly recognize some of the items anymore.

It seems as though every time they come up with a new version as a "fix" for one problem, they create a few more problems in doing so. Oh well, after working with computers for nearly thirty years now I shouldn't be surprised about that sort of thing.

Thanks again friend.

Bud

This is a clear case of flashing a wrong message by DJI Go App. You are not at fault.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20