Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Error?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Matchlock, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Matchlock

I was getting video an hour ago with no problem. I took it back out again a few minutes ago and when I press the red "record" button on the screen I get this message and it won't record.

"M Exposure Mode Metering Disabled" Can anyone tell me why this is showing and how do I stop it?

Thanks for any help.

Bud

2. alokbhargava

Try Auto mode. I think you reached extreme limit on manual mode.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

3. Matchlock

Thanks, but I found the problem. I feel like an idgit. I didn't have an SD card in the Phantom. What a DOLT I am. Worry, worry, worry for nothing.

Thanks anyway folks.

Bud

4. alokbhargava

This is a clear case of flashing a wrong message by DJI Go App. You are not at fault.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Matchlock likes this.
  5. royster

I forgot my SD card yesterday & on takeoff, the red record icon showed a crack running through it, I thought what the heck is that- until I tried to record- Duh! Which I think is what should show when no card installed.
    I;ve never seen that mess. you show

6. Matchlock

Thank you for that, and you've made me feel a little better about it but I did feel rather stupid for a while.

I just had another upgrade to my Mini 2 iPad (Version 10 now) and a whole lot of stuff has changed on the DJI Go app because of it. I hardly recognize some of the items anymore.

It seems as though every time they come up with a new version as a "fix" for one problem, they create a few more problems in doing so. Oh well, after working with computers for nearly thirty years now I shouldn't be surprised about that sort of thing.

Thanks again friend.

Bud