Error first use

SaPires said:
Heloo all, i buy my PV2+ yesterday and i fallow every steps but the drone wont start,
this is what happen if i try to use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0hSzXRs3qY but in my case is new,
there is any solution for this?
Thks in advance

yeah - my might try a longer pause between the two presses... but to be honest, it looks like (and sounds like) something is going wrong. That little beep right at the end seems to be the Phantom trying to start the initialization sequence but it's immediately stopping.

Is the Phantom brand new? or did you buy it used? If it's brand new - try the slightly longer pause between presses and see if that works.

I know you said you followed all directions - but are you absolutely sure you did firmware updates on everything?

If you've done everything right... you might need to contact the seller

its new not used, i try the bat off the drone and i can turn on and stay on for 10 min

Buckaye said:
SaPires said:
Heloo all, i buy my PV2+ yesterday and i fallow every steps but the drone wont start,
this is what happen if i try to use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0hSzXRs3qY but in my case is new,
there is any solution for this?
Thks in advance

yeah - my might try a longer pause between the two presses... but to be honest, it looks like (and sounds like) something is going wrong. That little beep right at the end seems to be the Phantom trying to start the initialization sequence but it's immediately stopping.

Is the Phantom brand new? or did you buy it used? If it's brand new - try the slightly longer pause between presses and see if that works.

I know you said you followed all directions - but are you absolutely sure you did firmware updates on everything?

If you've done everything right... you might need to contact the seller

Ok I completely missed that you were using someone else's video to describe your situation - I almost went OFF on you for forgetting to tell us you crashed... lol

So do you actually get that little beep right before the battery shuts off?

SaPires said:
its new not used, i try the bat off the drone and i can turn on and stay on for 10 min

and you're sure you have updated all the firmware? Phantom, controller and battery?

Buckaye said:
SaPires said:

and you're sure you have updated all the firmware? Phantom, controller and battery?
How is he going to do that if the Phantom won't turn on?

OP - 'fraid you are going to need to return it to where you bought it. If you put your location in your profile there may be another forum member near you who will help you check it out. The "Smart Battery" communicates with the Phantom Main Controller through the two little pins on the side of the battery. If the MC doesn't complete it's turn-on sequence or detects a problem, it will tell the battery to turn off. You can split the shell and look inside to determine if any connectors came loose in shipping.

SteveMann said:
Buckaye said:
SaPires said:

How is he going to do that if the Phantom won't turn on?

OP - 'fraid you are going to need to return it to where you bought it. If you put your location in your profile there may be another forum member near you who will help you check it out. The "Smart Battery" communicates with the Phantom Main Controller through the two little pins on the side of the battery. If the MC doesn't complete it's turn-on sequence or detects a problem, it will tell the battery to turn off. You can split the shell and look inside to determine if any connectors came loose in shipping.

oh crap... you're right... sorry - +1

4wd said:
Try a slightly longer pause between the two presses.
Even when you've done it hundreds of times it can still not work every time.
Could be there is a fault of course.
You should be able to turn the battery on when it isn't in the phantom.

Actually, that was what I had! Trying it out of the Phantom will help us figure it out.

But, I have one original thought: WELCOME to the forum!!!

And Steve's comments were what I also planned to tell you! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl