Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Error Code

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by CapArt, Dec 4, 2015.

1. CapArt

Does anyone have a list of Phantom 3 Pro error codes and what they mean? I'm specifically interested in error code 45, which showed up on mine today during the motor startup. Everything else appears normal but I get the message: "Unknown error (code: 45)" and the motors will not start. I did a successful IMU and compass calibration but still get the error message and no motor startup.

2. bbfpv

Error code 45 after re shelling | DJI Phantom Forum

3. hunch

either GPS cable is disconnected or try turning off VPS and turn off the bird and turn it back on and try again.

4. CapArt

I double checked the GPS cable its in its socket and I show a good GPS Signal. I cycled the VPS several times too. Motots still won't start and the same Error code 45.

5. CapArt

1) I'm not sure what the first warning was exactly. It caught me off guard. The battery indicator turned red and I believe it said some kind of critical battery warning. When I started the descent the battery indicator turned Amber while I flew a gentle descent back.
    2) I don't know what's possible or not, just what it did.

1) Yes I do IMU calibrations with every Firmware upgrade and when I travel with it.
    2)No, "Battery Overheat During Discharge" was in red displayed in the status window.
    3) Yes, the cells were balanced.
    4) Yes, I took it down to 8% about 10 flights back.

1) First I heard of that. I couldn't find it written anywhere and had read the opposite on a forum about cold wx flight.
    2) I screwed up here. I was going by the -10°c limit in the battery guide. I had completely missed the 0° limit in the aircraft spec.
    3) I was aware of the wind and was only using about half stick for horizontal speed.
    4) I have never flown with the battery page up. I do have voltage displayed with the percentage but it is total voltage.

6. CapArt