Error and need help!!!

Reaction score
I have a P3s and it is reading the following errors....imu error which I have calibrated numerous times and it completes but still shows the error and the other error is one about recording error. Everything else on it passes and works just those two errors. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thank you

Heres something I found.
IMU error & Gyroscope error prevents flight
also from that post.
"I did calibrate the IMU. No more errors. everything started nice and smoothly. After IMU calibration the "IMU is warming up" message comes with every start up, did not have that before. Went flying and everything worked perfectly. [...] you can find the IMU calibration under "MC settings ---> sensors", there's "IMU check" and "IMU calibration"." ~User, WurWag

Heres something I found.
also from that post.
"I did calibrate the IMU. No more errors. everything started nice and smoothly. After IMU calibration the "IMU is warming up" message comes with every start up, did not have that before. Went flying and everything worked perfectly. [...] you can find the IMU calibration under "MC settings ---> sensors", there's "IMU check" and "IMU calibration"." ~User, WurWag
Heres something I found.
also from that post.
i calibrated the imu and it went through the entire calibration to still show imu error. No message saying warming up. Will try leaving it sit and see if the error shuts off

@cdc135
Welcome to the forum!
How about some details, is this new problem, new phantom, Etc
Has it every worked correctly?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member