Error 27

Reaction score
Doing the initial set up, upgraded to firmware 4.0 and then did the advanced calibration. Keeps saying it needs gps calibration Error 27. I also keep getting IMU too hot allow 5 min cool down.

Any suggestions ??

Craig

I had the same issue with mine right out of the box. If I recall, I just re-did the advanced calibration anyway, then did the compass reset dance and all seemed fine. Many flights since!

Would be nice to know why this error shows up though.

Good luck!

Well all I get now is a flashing yellow light so I am thinking its not bound to the TX. So I looked at the advanced manual open up the Phantom and there is no BIND Button on the new 2 antenna RX. Now what do I do ??? So far I am not very happy. Sending a E-Mail to the place I purchased it and it may be going back !

The bind button for the latest version is on the bottom of the RX board and you get to it through the battery opening.

Same thing happened to me with my new duel antenna Phantom
1. With the new Phantom Version, you need to select D-BUS, rather than PPM for receiver type.
2. Ignore the too hot message and click on through the IMU calibration, do the Tx calibration, then go outside and do the compass dance and you'll be good to go.
Just FYI, don't mess with the bind button, but it's in plain view looking at the inside upper right hand corner of the battery opening.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj