error 25???

after getting normal parameter reading both basic and advance nazam assist. calibration done without problems still getting error 25 and only horizontal calibration goes through. after vertical calibration with nose down, I get fast blinking red LED, then I get red green yellow pattern. anyone getting same results?

Attachments

• Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    87.2 KB · Views: 2,709
Hi
I crashed my machine a week ago and got the same error code 25. I had to send my machine back to the uk distributor, he told me the naza m had been damaged in the crash and I might need a new one, did you have a hard impact with your machine. I hope it's fixable but I will let you know tomorrow when I'm talking to the distributor.

Thanks

i did crash but only a couple of feet against garage door. told my vendor that naza software advised me to get in touch with them, they only asked about the magnet procedure but magnets or compass error is 27. Haven't herd from them again. Keep me posted, thanks!

It would be useful if DJI published a list of Naza M error codes and their meaning. Luv Bez xxxxx

Did you send directly to dji innovations ? The place where i bought my phantom, Tammies Hobbies, is not helping me one bit. I tried contacting dji innovations a few times but no response.

ULI RAY said:
send back my phantom and they needed to replace NAZA MC

i did through my vendor they got in-touch with dji. I think you should demand for warranty if you can.

Hi all,

Received a response from DJI North America in regards to Error 25 for Red green yellow flashing lights and if you have had a crash.

John

The error 25 is cause by a hard crash on the lateral side the accelerometer
what happens is it sticks on that side. We have found that if the Phantom is
hit on the other side it will normally un-stik it. I hope this help. Please contact your dealer
for further inquiries

DJI
North America
Costumer Support

Hope this helps.

JS

Hi,
Hi have posted this on the Red Green Yellow post but this may also help here as it more than likely is the same problem as I had error 26 and also error 25.

Email: Hi John

Tried to call you to solve the Phantom problem - red-green-orange
This is also known as the Acc Y ERROR - ERR{26}

This type of error is caused by the NAZA inside being subject to a crash or a shipping handle jarring - sudden G
The fix involves removing the NAZA from the Phantom ; disconnecting all wiring - apply a sharp G force to it (tapping it once briskly against a table top) - re-install and fly

I can go over this with you on the phone

cheers Q

Thanks for looking at our site and our products!

Regards
Quinton Marais
AlouetteIII

MultiWiiCopter.com
33 Doubleview Dr, ELANORA, Q 4221
AUSTRALIA [email protected]
T ±61 7 5598 3999
F ±61 7 5598 3988

I received further information of the fix for Error 25 and or 26, This may apply here when you get the Red Green Orange.

The tapp need to by very positive - roll it on it side with the NAZA writing (text up) on the right - run your index finger along the top - then lift it to 200mm and strike it down very fast - (crack) - onto the desktop - just once

Regards,

JS

it does work! had error 25 on naza assistant, hit my naza mc on the side one time nothing, tried it on the opposite side and it worked, thanks guys!

ULI RAY said:
it does work! had error 25 on naza assistant, hit my naza mc on the side one time nothing, tried it on the opposite side and it worked, thanks guys!

For real??? is it fly again normally now? which side that you hit? can you post the picture? wow :D

Forstand,

The tapp need to by very positive - roll it on it side with the NAZA writing (text up) on the right - run your index finger along the top - then lift it to 200mm (8 inches) and strike it down very fast - (crack) - onto the desktop - just once

Now I slammed it down quite hard and it will work.

JS

Hi all,

Well, I crashed today and now have an error 26. I've tried tapping it on it's side, but looks like I'll really have to smack it.

My question is this: How do I remove the Naza from the board it's on? It looks to be secured on there quite well, and I don't see where it can be removed.

Please advise, and thank you in advance!

Error 25 you take the naza out and smack it, not error26..

I believe that error to be able to be fixed by synching up the phantom with naza and running advanced IMU calibration.

I had to pull mine twice..... First time I gave it one vertical slap on the bench top. I re-installed it and had the same Y acceleration error. After looking at the replacement cost, I thought what the heck..... I removed it again and gave it 5 slaps and that did the trick! :D Thanks to all of you who offered advice.

ResDog70 said:
Hi all,

Well, I crashed today and now have an error 26. I've tried tapping it on it's side, but looks like I'll really have to smack it.

My question is this: How do I remove the Naza from the board it's on? It looks to be secured on there quite well, and I don't see where it can be removed.

Please advise, and thank you in advance!

Take a small flathead screwdriver and pry it up from any corner. Be sure to smack it with the face up, as level as level as you can. I had to slap mine several times to get it to work. GOOD LUCK! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj