Error 25

Reaction score
This was really a nice challenge. After a crash the phantom wouldn't fly anymore. Connected to the software I got this error 25. The DJI help service only stated that you had to contact the dealer and it would probably necessary to replace the (expensive) NAZA module. After a little research on the internet I found suggestions to remove the naza module from the phantom and give it a little bangs (G-forces) and replace it. Wow, it worked. After recalibration the error was gone and the phantom was OK.

valke056 said:
This was really a nice challenge. After a crash the phantom wouldn't fly anymore. Connected to the software I got this error 25. The DJI help service only stated that you had to contact the dealer and it would probably necessary to replace the (expensive) NAZA module. After a little research on the internet I found suggestions to remove the naza module from the phantom and give it a little bangs (G-forces) and replace it. Wow, it worked. After recalibration the error was gone and the phantom was OK.

took me several attempts to get it to work but it worked for me as well, I had a error 25 right out of the box contacted dealer and DJI both no response no help no nothing.

Sucks to buy a product with no tech support, Im very thankful for this site, which I owe my working phantom to !

valke056 said:

I know 2 guys who had the same issue (Error 25) after crash. DJI support guided them by telephone call, doing exactly that "strange" procedure. Summary here
1) Disconnect all Naza FC wires, taking care which one goes in every socket and its orientation. I use a tape and marker when unassemble it.
2) Must stick off the Naza FC from housing (strong glue on base .... use some plain tool or screewdriver to help)
3) Handle Naza with your hand pointing text face to the right with your finger on top side.
4) Hit one or 2 times a table or some with Naza FC doing a firm move down (the idea with this is free internal mechanism to center it).
5) mount again on housing and reconnect all wires and do full Advanced Calibration. At the end you'll fly again.

I see other guy doing it and again it worked. May be you can call DJI and confirm these simple steps and procedure.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl