! Error 25 ! I hate you but respect you.

Reaction score
I know I'm a new member here however I have to say a big THANKYOU, to the people who posted how take the Naza out and slam it down . It's scary to think that the proper reset to a $200 dollar piece of electronics is to slam it to reset the sensor!

Naza software is pretty straight forward and easy, kudos their.... Anyone tweaking the gains ? I want the unit to yaw faster, can I turn up the gain in the software to accomplish faster rotation??

Glad to be a member here, Ill post my capo phantom soon......

-joe

Welcome aboard!

You can adjust the gains to change the performance... you can also go in with the NAZA Assistant software and enable full manual mode. (If you are ready to deal with that and any possible crashes if you're not) From what I've read, the Phantom is incredibly fast in manual.

Sac D said:
Welcome aboard!

You can adjust the gains to change the performance... you can also go in with the NAZA Assistant software and enable full manual mode. (If you are ready to deal with that and any possible crashes if you're not) From what I've read, the Phantom is incredibly fast in manual.

Full mode manual here I come.. :twisted:

How high can you put gains? I'm not quite sure if I understand correctly what the higher the number does. does it just mean the higher the number the less input it needs on your tx? :?:

Jaw speed doesn't increase much in manual mode, so you would still have to play around with the gains there.

It is however really fast at forward speed in manual. (And looping it is also fun :D)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl