Erratic camera

Reaction score
Hi I am some what a neebie. Had my Phantom 2 Vision Plus about 6 months.
At couple of weeks ago, during a way point take off, my Phantom took off only went about 8m then proceded to go to the first waypoint, clipping the top of my house roof and falling hard onto my car. When I recovered it, the ribbon to the camera was severed, as well as damaged props and landing gear.
I ordered a new ribbon and when it arrived I followed a you tube video to make sure I fitted it properly.
Now the problem I am having is, when I switch the power to the Phantom on, the camera is shaking erratically as soon as it gets power.
Has anyone had this problem and can anyone help me, I am desperate to get flying again.

I maybe should add, I replaced the blades and the drone flys fine, it is I just have no control over the erratic movements of the camera. I do get a picture from the camera to my iphone when connected to the drones wifi.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Flip your camera shaft 180 degrees!
Same thing happened to me. This shaft can be installed backward or correctly. Just undo the set screw, flip shaft replace screw and cover. The shaft that physically holds the camera to gimbal!

J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers