Equipment page won't open

Reaction score
Still trying to get started with p3a , done upgrades but equipment page won't open in dji go app. Reloaded this app three times, but no luck.

Signed in, done most everything everybody has suggested including loading 3.0 in Remote, 4.0 in P3a, both connect with green lights, camera moves from remote turning "dial", but nothing else moves from the sticks and still can't open the go app equipment page!

What device are you running?

Well after almost three weeks of trying everything from re-loading updates to p3a and remote and replacing go app numerous times and never having got it to fly for one second, I have thrown in the towel and returned it.

Thanks to everybody who tried to help me, your efforts were appreciated, but in light of my inability to get anywhere and dismal future prospects I felt there was no point to keep kicking a dead horse. Best wishes to all.

Thanks to everybody who tried to help me, your efforts were appreciated, but in light of my inability to get anywhere and dismal future prospects I felt there was no point to keep kicking a dead horse. Best wishes to all.
Sorry to hear that Bud-- just a lot of technical crap that you have to get your head around-- shouldn't be that way-- I have had mine since May with few issues-- just lucky I suppose. Hook up with someone local who knows the ropes and you will probably want to jump back in. Cheers:) Hope to see you back soon.

Reactions: AL T

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub