Epson Moverio BT-200 for Sale!!!

Reaction score
image.jpg
I purchased this for use in my P2V "Phantom II Vision Drone/UAV. It allows you to experience flight through it's FPV function. Unlike other FPV Goggles on the market such as "Fat-Shark", this unit allows you to see as a Fighter Pilot would use in a HUD "Heads Up Display" Keeps bird in LOS. Also great for viewing movies off Netflix. Watched American Sniper on plane to Florida just last week.

As I use my Inspire much more these days and would rather invest in equipment for it, I've priced these to sell at $375 firm! DJI App loaded and ready to go! These were purchased in February 2015 for $699. They have only been used a handful of times and are like new. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
View attachment 31372 I purchased this for use in my P2V "Phantom II Vision Drone/UAV. It allows you to experience flight through it's FPV function. Unlike other FPV Goggles on the market such as "Fat-Shark", this unit allows you to see as a Fighter Pilot would use in a HUD "Heads Up Display" Also great for viewing movies off Netflix. Watched American Sniper on plane to Florida just last week.

As I use my Inspire much more these days and would rather invest in equipment for it, I've decided to sell these for $375 firm! These were purchased in February 2015 for $699. They have only been used a handful of times and are like new. Please PM me if interested.
Can these be used with the phantom 3with an HDMI board?

Can these be used with the phantom 3with an HDMI board?

Not really, there is a way but it requires third party apps and IMHO has too much lag. I have a pair and use them with my P2's. Just not happy with the lag and somewhat unreliable performance with my P3P. You might have better luck.

View attachment 31372 I purchased this for use in my P2V "Phantom II Vision Drone/UAV. It allows you to experience flight through it's FPV function. Unlike other FPV Goggles on the market such as "Fat-Shark", this unit allows you to see as a Fighter Pilot would use in a HUD "Heads Up Display" Keeps bird in LOS. Also great for viewing movies off Netflix. Watched American Sniper on plane to Florida just last week.

As I use my Inspire much more these days and would rather invest in equipment for it, I've priced these to sell at $375 firm! DJI App loaded and ready to go! These were purchased in February 2015 for $699. They have only been used a handful of times and are like new. Please PM me if interested.
I might know a friend interested in buying these... he doesn't get on these forums, so I'll check with him. He really likes mine though. Can you tell how you got the DJI app on the BT200 Android unit? Thanks! Clay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers