Epson BT200 available in UK

Reaction score
I live in the UK. Epson UK website has a 'buy' option for them on their store but does anyone know if they are dispatched from the UK?

If not, can I buy from anywhere else in the UK?

Al

Thanks. I've ordered from Epson direct and they've been dispatched from Germany. Here tomorrow or Thursday. :)

I've been mucking about with the bt200 tonight. Notice the best setting is the 320 at 30 frame. Shame that the image is on the right. Has there been a fixed announced for this?

Also, the orientation is off. Seems the vision app has to be used in portrait mode yet it must sit on my remote in landscape mode? Any way around this?
Al

I've read somewhere there's a app that locks the screen in Landscape mode.

I'm not sure if that's in the Moverio App Market (don't have the glasses yet...) or if you sideload one from play.

I may have read it on one of the boards here, have a search if you can't find it in the Moverio App Market and whoever mentioned it may be able to tell you where to find it :)

Thanks for that. Do you mean there are two versions of the app? One that locks in landscape and one that doesn't? Also, is the booster app available and does it work?

Hi Al,

I know there is an app in the play store that can lock the screen to landscape, initially a free trial for a few days I think then you have to pay for it if you want to continue using it.

Wherever I read this before mentioned the “Moverio App Market” so maybe you can find one in there. I’ve no idea if it’s the same app as the one on the play store though.

I’ve also read on one of the boards here that you can sideload the booster app and it works although not having the glasses myself I can’t confirm that. Try searching for “moverio” in the search box at the top of the page.

I just searched it ... Jetfixer mentioned the screen lock app so maybe he can give you more details on this thread.. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=25297&p=234074&hilit=moverio+landscape#p234074

The same thread also mentions the booster app :)

Cheers
John

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20