Epson BT-300 glasses

Reaction score
Received my Moverio Epson BT-300 glasses on this past Friday.
I also have the Phantom 3 Advanced-
My biggest problem now is how to get the BT-300 controller to stay in the Phantom's 3 controller snuggly.
anyone have any ideas?- did see a photo- which is attached but where do I get the "claws"?Not a whole lot of info out there on these since they are so new.....Had to download the DJI GO app for glasses when I received them. Blank plastic frames included for prescription lenses-but ordering is costly.Can be worn over glasses.

Attachments

• epson-dji-1-980x420.jpg
    epson-dji-1-980x420.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 541
yes, we have those tabs on the rc and the mini ipad works great stays in fine but the problem is the controller for the glasses- there is a connection coming off the small controller and the cord goes thru the slot at the bottom- did you look at the photo I uploaded?

Mount it like mine and the cord goes out the side. No need for it to go thru the hole, that's for tablets like the galaxy that have a USB connection on the side so it can mount sideways. I see yours is not centered on the side, will it still mount firmly?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Tried that but just not stable - nothing to really hold it- its about the size of an old cellphone

Just found out today after talking to Epson - you use the usb cable from the Phantom 3 to the mini usb on the glasses controller. Received the glasses on Friday and
so far just downloaded the DJI GO app to them. Guess it is a droid device- which I am not used to. You can get on the internet etc. I bought it mainly for the drone.
Alot of setting up- but have not used it connected to the drone yet. This probably doesn't help much but there isn't much info
out there yet since they are so new. There are some YouTube videos out there.

Do you have the Developer or the FPV edition?

Also those clamps for the mavic, it's ridiculous that they don't sell as a pair. I bought a phone mount for the mavic for $17 bucks. With the clamps that come with the drone edition for the phantom will work with phone mount, stays snug, little issue with inserting USB but can be rigged easy enough. For a better fit they sell angled USB connectors

Reactions: lone droner
o_O I love my glasses. They r great. Now I'm just trying to get the update and use third-party apps. That's the tricky part, I can actually watch YouTube videos with them

Received my Moverio Epson BT-300 glasses on this past Friday.
I also have the Phantom 3 Advanced-
My biggest problem now is how to get the BT-300 controller to stay in the Phantom's 3 controller snuggly.
anyone have any ideas?- did see a photo- which is attached but where do I get the "claws"?Not a whole lot of info out there on these since they are so new.....Had to download the DJI GO app for glasses when I received them. Blank plastic frames included for prescription lenses-but ordering is costly.Can be worn over glasses.
the addition I have which is FPV came with the two clamps to hold the controller and to the P4 remote. Maybe you got a different addition

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20