Epic sunrise witnessed.

Wow that's awesome! Ugh, I can't wait for my Mavik to get here [emoji3]

Hey I'm not sure if it was my iPhone or not but at the end of the video it seems like the audio was clipping pretty hard. Just figured you may want to back down the level a tad bit.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Beautiful! You've inspired me to get out and try and capture a sunrise!

Nice Dawn shooting, I tried a similar idea a few weeks ago here in the UK. I got out of bed real early and went to the site where I knew it looked good. Did all my checks, had a good flight around in the twilight, landed and fitted a new battery and took off waiting for the sun to peak over the horizon. I took the P4 to high altitude and did a couple of slow 360s, I made some nice passing shots and waited for the sun, it was indeed a lovely morning. just before the sun was due to rise over the rural village area I got a 'Low Battery' warning, I had to bring her down and fit another battery, by the time I got her down and did all that I just missed the moment of sun peeping over the horizon, a bit of a downer but I did have a good laugh at myself.:):)o_O

"BE THE REASON SOMEONE SMILES TODAY" Nice idea hey?

If I'm not mistaken this is the Vancouver harbor. I was there a few months ago and the place is full of signs saying that this is is a no fly zone for drones.
Further, one of the largest seaplane ports is located just there where you were filming.
Man, I know the place is beautiful and I dragged my drone all the way from the US to film there and didn't. I'm not a hater, just telling that it is acts like this that are going to get our hobby banned from legal places also.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

where did you get the music? Iv been trying to find some in that style to upload with mine? thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj