Enabled NAZA, now can't move camera

Reaction score
Guess I must have done something wrong, but I sure don't know what it could have been. I enabled Naza, IOC, home lock, course lock and atti yesterday. Took it out today to try those things out and they all worked fine. But --- Today for the first time, I am unable to move the camera up and downeither with the roller nor with the wifi display controls.
I'm a noobie, can someone give me a step by step procedure on how to do something about this? That is, if there is anything I can do about it. I've looked all over the assistant and couldn't find anything. Thanks for any info, Ed

Not sure with the + but in assistant my gimbal has to be on like this
Added / In phone app in settings maybe check the FPV Mode ?

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 568
edmcmeans said:
Thanks, My gimbal picture is different, don't know how to post the picture on here.
I just took a shot from my camera of screen and e mailed it to me and then put it up .
Have never seen a +'s assistant screen and just took a shot it might be the same . Did ya check your phone app ?

Yes, the phone app won't move the camera either. How do I lock in settings?

So I'm able to move the tilt control settings around in the assistant, but how do I make them stay put? If I turn the assistant off and back on, setting have gone back to where they were rather than where I just moved them to.

Oh, sorry, yes, my fpv is off. So after you put the gimbal setting where you want them, you have to hit enter? I did do that tho, but with no effect and next time I went back to that page, the settings were back where they were before I changed them.

Well if I had what you do I might could help ya bro but that's all I know to tell you . With mine I do have to hit enter when I change any of the settings but will find some one that has a plus and see what we missing .
Good luck ;)

This was my first camera try since going to naza. Flew once yesterday without using the camera, then tried it with the camera today. Been trying to get it set right now for a while, now getting some movement from the camera, but not right. I have no clue as to what the right settings would be, or how to lock them in if I do get them right. Really appreciate your help.

Does it have a default setting ? have you tried that ? Me just has something different than you and really hard for me to say what it could be .Seems like someone with a PLUS would step in :D

Added / You haven't by chance hit the circle above the slide arrows on your app and enabled that have you ?

If you have your camera would move by tilting your phone .

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 469
I'm not where I can check that camera tilt idea right now. I may have hit it. Would that prevent both other options from moving the camera?

edmcmeans said:
I'm not where I can check that camera tilt idea right now. I may have hit it. Would that prevent both other options from moving the camera?
It would on mine . But tilting the phone would move the camera. Just click it and then your other ways would be back . If that's what it is !!

Nope, wish that had been it. Won't be able to work with it today, well, maybe late today. Pretty sure it'll wind up being some mistake I'm making in using the assistant stuff.

Just now turned everyting on to give it another shot, and found that the slider things on the screen now tilt the camera up and down perfectly. The roller, or dial, on the Tx will tilt the camera down, but struggles and fails to bring it back up. I think the problem is that my gain setting, which is supposed to control up and down speed, is set at zero, which I think maybe doesn't give the gimbal enough power to move the camera back up.
I can live with this as it now is, no problem. But, I'd like to find out how to make that gain setting stay put when I set it to somewhere other than zero. Every time I set it, go to another page, come back to gain setting, it's at zero again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic