Emerson Go Action Camera

Reaction score
Would anyone know where I can get a connecter for my Emerson camera into my transmitter for FPV? I tried the one they have for the GOPRO but the plug in is just a little bit different! And why the hell is DJI pushing stuff for GOPRO cams when you can barely afford one after buying their drones?

Cant help you but any company that rips off someone elses footage to promote their own action cam must have a great camera. Here is a video someone spotted of them playing a promo completly using footage from a friend of mine without his knowledge and also he uses gopro's which doesnt say much for their camera.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-kKGPdnZvI[/youtube]

For one this is the first post I doubled on by mistake but thought I removed the second post so to say I keep doubling my posts is a little retarded Roedkilt and martcerv If you got something against Emersons Go Action cam that's fine start up your own post about the subject, I don't care what they do to push their product I just know it's a cheap camera for what I need it for and all I want is info on where to find an adapter from that to my Fat Shark FPV not a question with a question or someone telling me how cheap there product is!!
So if you have a question or want to put down someone Else's purchase then send a pvt message to them and stop stepping on their post's.

phantomflyer said:
Would anyone know where I can get a connecter for my Emerson camera into my transmitter for FPV? I tried the one they have for the GOPRO but the plug in is just a little bit different! And why the hell is DJI pushing stuff for GOPRO cams when you can barely afford one after buying their drones?

Your asking why DJI push stuff for gopro, well its the defacto standard as its easily the best action camera in the market and with the largest user base. The gopro is so good that emerson didnt even use a single shot from their own camera in their promo video instead ripped off gopro videos from youtube. This explains why DJI pushes the gopro as its that much better in image quality even goaction knows this. :lol:

There is no way that anyone will be making a custom fpv cable for this particular camera so ask the company you bought the camera from or diy one as it shouldnt be too hard to simply change the plug from the gopro cable you bought to fit your camera. It must be a standard connector available to buy but if you use something different to gopro you will have very little options in terms of off the shelf cables if they arent the same as what gopro use.

Most video transmitters will just come with a plugless cable that you need to make your own connection to the camera with so its not that uncommon. There are many gopro cables sold becaue its such a large user base that there is a big enough market for such cables, theres hundreds of other cameras and if they use a different plug nobody is going to manufacture cables on the off chance that a few users may combine this camera with a particular vtx.

The cable should simply have 2 wires if its an av plug so video in and ground and it must be a plug available elsewhere so should be easy enough. If its a usb plug then it may be a bit trickier but the camera should have come with a video out cable so either use this or buy another and use that for your plug end.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20