Emergency shutdown

Reaction score
I have been thinking about this feature. While I hope I never have to use it, I am glad that it's there. However, let's say I am flying at about 400 feet and I accidentally or purposly activated it would it be possible to restart the bird and safe her from death?
I have seen video of birds hitting things falling, then correcting themself.
Yes, I know silly question but....

I have been thinking about this feature. While I hope I never have to use it, I am glad that it's there. However, let's say I am flying at about 400 feet and I accidentally or purposly activated it would it be possible to restart the bird and safe her from death?
I have seen video of birds hitting things falling, then correcting themself.
Yes, I know silly question but....

Try it and let us know

Reactions: Romonaga
I've seen youtube video of someone doing it with an old P2 and recovering.
That was done from a great height.
I still haven't seen any evidence of a successful attempt for a P3.
I'm not sure if it's because the P3 won't do it or no-one has tried properly.
And haven't heard of anyone trying with the P4.
If it would work, it would have to be quite high as it will fall quickly and need additional height to recover.
Just guessing, but I'd think you would need 1000+ feet for an attempt.
Try it in the sim and see how it goes.

I think I will pass on that one. I do enough stupid stuff thathe t cost me cash. Don't need to add more.

Don't get me wrong, Many people including myself have this question but I guess no one will try it as it's risking of toasting the bird to the ground, If I'm rich and affordable to buy P4 everyday I will try it :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik