Emerald Bay Lake Tahoe Video

Reaction score
Ok, I finally had time to shoot some aerial footage of Emerald Bay in Lake Tahoe. I used 2 Phantom 2 fully loaded drones, but one only had the ground station (which well doesn't work so well but luckily it came back to me).

This is a rough cut, but I would love to hear some comments. One thing with manual flight is some times it gets a bit wobbly with the sticks I still need to use light pressure on the control sticks but oh well its all WIP.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4IFEZu5wtQ[/youtube]

Link to Video: http://youtu.be/x4IFEZu5wtQ

One of the most photographed places in the USA.
Nice to see the island up close for a change.
Decent job with the editing. I didn't notice any shaking or anything unusual.

Suwaneeguy said:
One of the most photographed places in the USA.
Nice to see the island up close for a change.
Decent job with the editing. I didn't notice any shaking or anything unusual.

Thanks, still a rough cut, of course when you look at your work your always a bit over critical..

I wonder if anyone has come up with a handbook of drone type of shots to get...

Thanks! Cheers

Yes a guy from adobe has a video (not hand book) on it, But you tube has so many with great tips you could spend hours watching. Some of it covers the same types of shot but seeing it from another video has a different twist some times. Very Nice Video! tad bit of jelly ,but I was wondering more about your gimbal or were you flying in fpv mode? Première or after effects can take that moving horizon out, but I kind of liked it in your video. Great job.

elaijah said:
Yes a guy from adobe has a video (not hand book) on it, But you tube has so many with great tips you could spend hours watching. Some of it covers the same types of shot but seeing it from another video has a different twist some times. Very Nice Video! tad bit of jelly ,but I was wondering more about your gimbal or were you flying in fpv mode? Première or after effects can take that moving horizon out, but I kind of liked it in your video. Great job.

yea thanks, yea i saw the jello also, was a bit annoyed.. I have 2 phantoms one with H3-2D and H3-3D, I think it was mainly the h3-3d but oh well .. I had it in fpv mode so I could see where I was going, also with the ground station I like to see how its flying so I dont run into anything and take control if something blows up.

Cheers

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 446

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl