Elephant & Ross Beaches**Update**-SeaShell, Havelock- Flight between the trees!

Reaction score
Flight over Elephant Beach

Had recently been on a trip to the AN Islands and had taken my custom Phantom2 along

It was like a first ever field test for the custom Phantom2 that I had made! That too over water! I was nervous as hell!! Whenever my Phantom is in the air I can feel my heart palpitating!

Did the usual pre-flight checks.
Fortunately, NIL interference there as not even cell phone networks were accessible! :D

Flight over ROSS island.

Forgive me for the short flight as I had to land early because of seagulls and eagles taking a keen interest in the Phantom!
It was so rich in wildlife, we could see peacocks and deer roaming about without fear! :)

More coming up...

Please do critique!!
It was my very first time using a Gimbal with my Phantom2. Would love to know where I can make amends.

I realized that I had used WIDE mode for capturing from the GoPro, which led to landing gear showing quite a few times! :(

Uploaded another video taken from right outside my cottage on Havelock Island! :)

Hope you like it! :)
Pls do critique.

EDIT - Changed soundtrack a bit due to copyright issues! :)

Last edited:
Good skills in the trees-oh and nice location. Not jealous at all, only seen lots of rain for the last month so can't fly.

Thanks a lot! :D
Before taking off, I was visualizing the flight as zigzagging between the trees.
But after I took off, I decided to go straight as it just seemed quite difficult to judge the distance from the trees while zigzagging :eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl