Editing footage

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me If iMovie can be used to edit footage from P3 and what is quality of 12mp stills like? If iMovie is not used what about premier 11 or some other editing software? Thanks for helping.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum @Barty . I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I use iMovie myself and like it.
Take a look in the phot area of the forum and look at some of the examples there. I think you will be impressed.

Yes, I like iMovie. Quite sophisticated enough for me but does the video from phantom have to be converted or can it be dropped straight in? Thanks for your reply. I'm hovering....about to take plunge on buying!

Yes , iMovie is on my Mac. I don't need ultra HD 4K video so am considering getting the phantom3 standard. I understand it does not have light bridge though and I wonder if it's worth the extra just to get it? Any opinions on this? Really value your help so far!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik