Economy skids p3s

Reaction score
I took 2 ft cable ties and doubled them and used smaller cable ties to fasten. Performed well on several flights and landings.
38b019c8876ba6cf8e3fcefd0a4c80fe.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Great idea. They will definitely give cushioning effect during landing but if both sides are not identical, P3 might tip on one side, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The cable ties are sturdy and if you cut them the same is.length, and adjust them on the aircraft before finally tightening the holding ties, it seems to work. Good luck to all who try this. Safe flying, cheers

Very clever!

Question though, your gimbal protector looks like it's backwards. Isn't it keeping the camera from pointing straight down?

Very clever!

Question though, your gimbal protector looks like it's backwards. Isn't it keeping the camera from pointing straight down?
OK, I see your point, however, I installed it that way so that the edge of the camera lens touches the protector and not the ground.
Thx

OK, I see your point, however, I installed it that way so that the edge of the camera lens touches the protector and not the ground.
Thx
With your extra height now you can switch it around. You could miss some really good shots that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers