Ebay Scam - DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ for 15$

Re: DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ for 15$

Ebay pulled ad for the $20.00 one yesterday. Real scam.

Dammit. I bought a couple of the $20 ones. I could have saved $10 if I had waited.

Wow his sold 225 @ $15 each that gives him over $3000 ... sure the ad not for donations for him to buy a phantom :roll:

His next ad will be: for sale , 1 Grandmother slightly used

Odd. This listing still seems to be active. eBay hasn't taken it down, yet. Hmmmmmm.

480sparky said:
Dammit. I bought a couple of the $20 ones. I could have saved $10 if I had waited.
Are you going to wait 44 days for them to arrive then file the paypal claim? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happyflyer said:
480sparky said:
Are you going to wait 44 days for them to arrive then file the paypal claim? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah. I'm just gonna wait for the $5 listing to show up. Then I'll buy 200 of 'em.

Even the feedbacks are fishy......... There's two of each.

Folks...if it's too good to be true then it isn't!

This is like the third thread I've seen (second in the last week) on scam phantom eBay listings.

Quit posting this crap!! ;). If you want to give them your $20 for a shorterm loan then go for it. Just leave us out of it.

kydan said:

This is like the third thread I've seen (second in the last week) on scam phantom eBay listings.

Quit posting this crap!! ;). If you want to give them your $20 for a shorterm loan then go for it. Just leave us out of it.

Option 2 is to simply not read these threads. Jez sayin.

480sparky said:
kydan said:

Option 2 is to simply not read these threads. Jez sayin.

So you like having scam threads in our forum where one poor soul will read this and try to purchase anyways?

I will keep replying thank you very much until this crap leaves. ;)

Monte55 said:
Well, you can say what you want but I got mine.

Quit spreading non sense. No one sells them that low.

wow that would be crazy if they were really selling them for less then a 1/10th of there wholesale price.

that would be a better deal then the time I walked in to a Dollar store and they were just putting out about 100 snap on brand screw drivers and other snap on tools for $1 each and i bought every dam one of them they were $30 screw drivers. and some break cable cutters were $45 at the time. Turns out the dollar store bought out a place that was in bankruptcy and they paid less then a dime a pc for them all. I sold some for $10 each and traded some more to the snap on guy for other tools.

Tho now way these phantoms are any thing like that being shipping would cost more then they are asking. But not to sure how the scam would even work being once some ones feed back it that low they dont get there money from pay pal till after the item is shipped and received by the customer. In less paypal has different rules in italy Then the person can with draw the money from there pay pal and then when the buyers file a claim pay pal takes the stiffing for the first $25k to cover the buyer protection limits per seller account then the account just goes to a negative balance and the person just splits and leaves there account closed with a balance of negative 25k. But it seems like even that scam to get 25k is not going to be to easy for the seller at $15 a pop. He should of at least tried to get $199 each.

kydan said:
So you like having scam threads in our forum where one poor soul will read this and try to purchase anyways?

I will keep replying thank you very much until this crap leaves. ;)

You really think people are that stupid?

A thread that repeats... over and over and over..... This listing on ebay is a scam.

And you believe someone will read it and think, "Oh, gee.... I'd better buy one!"?

Honestly?

dude next you are going to tell me that nice prince in Nigeria is not going to send me that 5 million dollars he needs to give away if only i can send him $5,000 so he will be able to get his $50 million the goverment is holding from his dad dieing in a car accident.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1