Ebay "phantom 3" bookbag Review.

Do you have any pictures of the layout with the DIY foam? Great looking pack and great price also....
32dde4c9ddd0710e8610df13a62fa6fe.jpg
80fc6cbf0417f1d23f0fe851beb855f5.jpg

I got the sand camo pack. Works great. Lots of pockets for charger, extra props, iPad or laptop tools and more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think the price jacking to $300 may have been directed at me as no one in his right mind wou pay that. I'd purchase the bag at $44 and could not pay because when I tried it says the seller does not accept payment from non-us PayPal account. I have a place in NY state for shipping but he still would not accept payment from me either by credit card or PayPal so when I asked that he either accept or cancel, he sent me a request to pay and when I click the link I was asked to pay the $300 version. I reported it to EBay but for what ever reason, they never got back to me and the post remains.

That's what I'm talking about!
Not this $300+ B/S.
Did you get it yet?
How do you like it?
Does it fit your Phantom3 well?

Everything fits well. I actually like it a lot. I bought it about a month ago and it took 10 days total to get to my door.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 415
Reactions: woobisah
I also got the $50 case from mcmelectronics. Nice case. the top foam is about 2 inches and it's too thick. Will get a half inch to 1 inch thick foam and it will be perfect. Not done cutting the foam
image.jpg
image.jpg

I also got the $50 case from mcmelectronics. Nice case. the top foam is about 2 inches and it's too thick. Will get a half inch to 1 inch thick foam and it will be perfect. Not done cutting the foamView attachment 21224View attachment 21225

****, that's a nice case.
Maybe I should order cancel the eBay order I just placed and just get the case. Not because it's few bucks less, but because it's probably a sturdier, protective device.
I take it that either backpack or the case fits the carry-on size restrictions, right?

Maybe I should order cancel the eBay order I just placed and just get the case. Not because it's few bucks less, but because it's probably a sturdier, protective device.
I take it that either backpack or the case fits the carry-on size restrictions, right?
The case won't fit the carryon requirement. The backpack is carryon. I prefer the backpack because I can go hiking with it. The case has no wheels. The foam is a bit cheap but not gonna complain since its $50. I will use the backpack more often though

I think the price jacking to $300 may have been directed at me as no one in his right mind wou pay that. I'd purchase the bag at $44 and could not pay because when I tried it says the seller does not accept payment from non-us PayPal account. I have a place in NY state for shipping but he still would not accept payment from me either by credit card or PayPal so when I asked that he either accept or cancel, he sent me a request to pay and when I click the link I was asked to pay the $300 version. I reported it to EBay but for what ever reason, they never got back to me and the post remains.

It is buyer beware with the scammers on ebay, recently I was purchasing an item, and it was only when I was ready to accept the paypal charge that I noticed the seller had jumped up the price by $100 - the new price was extremely over the top.

Buy both if you have the money. I would stick to the backpack if I had to choose one

What's the latest on a decent deal for P3 backpack?

Need one for hiking.

Thanks guys

The case won't fit the carryon requirement. The backpack is carryon. I prefer the backpack because I can go hiking with it. The case has no wheels. The foam is a bit cheap but not gonna complain since its $50. I will use the backpack more often though

Thanks. That makes me feel good.
I don't travel much, as in almost never, but it's nice to know that if I do, I can take it on the plane.

Where did you get the foam from?

I work in IT and used some old packing foam that computer equipment was shipped in. So I got it for free. It's the same consistency as those pool noodles. Very similar as the GoProfessional insert.

19eb61e0c16a972cfb1fa7821d98a753.jpg

9d902f21c144b506eea9a5fe2056d93e.jpg

I work in IT and used some old packing foam that computer equipment was shipped in. So I got it for free. It's the same consistency as those pool noodles. Very similar as the GoProfessional insert.

19eb61e0c16a972cfb1fa7821d98a753.jpg

9d902f21c144b506eea9a5fe2056d93e.jpg
I really like the backpack itself. Would like to find something similar

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik