Easy to use editing software??

a guy decides one day he wants to be a race car driver, goes to some race track and randomly buys a ferrari, then goes home and asks his neighbor.
"hey, is there any easy way to drive this thing with my legs?"
:shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
:lol:

@Kelso Kubat - its not that funny!

It depends what you mean by easy. Easy means very little features usually. There are a multitude of choices out there many of them very inexpensive. Its really a very personal choice, a bit like what socks you like to wear.

Depends too on your platform.

iMovie on the Apples is easy I am told. There was Windows Movie Maker, was free but not sure if its still around. There might be a few other 'Easy' ones folks good recommend.

I'm using Magix Movie Edit Pro 1013 and its reasonably 'easy' to use and cheap. There will be lots of pros and cons, likes, dislikes, plugins for stabilisation and then there is your budget. etc.

Not what you asked for, but if you want easy and powerful, get an iPad and use "Pinnacle Studio for IPad". You won't be sorry!

usaken said:
Thanks. I do have an ipad and will consider panicle. I am using the stock camera on the vision
You will want to get an Apple Camera Connect Kit to make it easier to input the video from your micro SD card.

Here's a short video filmed with my Phantom 2 Vision Plus, input to my iPad Air using the Apple Camera Connect Kit, edited on my iPad using "Pinnacle Studio for iPad", and uploaded to YouTube directly from my iPad without ever touching any computer. If you're looking to do something like this, that's the workflow.

http://youtu.be/UaTNAx1BuJ8

Enjoy!

Pinnacle studio is easy to use and is made for windows. Also Cyberlink Power Director is very easy and also available for Windows computers.

For windoze video I actually like MS's Movie Maker, yes its still around, its just now bundled into a windoze package with messenger, contact list, blogger & some others. I was able to just check MM & uncheck the others to install.

I fight with youtubes editor, it will be a pain if you dont have a great hispeed connection plus I couldnt figure out how to put in my own music. MM I was able to use my own music & start the music at whatever spot in the music clip I wanted or if I wanted the music to start at a certain point in the video. Just took me a few tries to figure it out, so keep your original clean & unused until you have the hang of it. I made copies off my micro sd to my computer, removed it to keep it clean then altered the copies, I messed one up badly so just recopied it & started again.

I havent tried any others yet, currently have only editted 3 videos.. 1 flyover & then combined 2 different crash clips together to make 1.
Was able to do credits, fade ins, color changes, splits, splices.

Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers