Easy parts I cant locate??

Reaction score
New P3A shipped didnt have badge or micro usb port door closure. Anyone know where these are or part numbers? I looked a while last night and can't find them. Thanks

3e42a8490673ffd01661993017bfd340.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just buy a replacement shell. You get the badge, usb cover, and a backup shell.

Yeah send that back, pretty shocking from a QC standpoint. Did it come with that foam around the gimbal?

I would call the LA # 818 235 0789 and see what they said first .
Mine didn't have that foam Scotty .Just a loose camera .

Reactions: J Dot
Yea, call.

They may just send you them in the mail.
This way you can at least fly in the mean time.

That picture don't look like mine at all . Those safety pins are not right . I only have had 2 on mine . 1 in front and 1 in back on opposite sides .
And the dampeners are not even in on the gimbal
Wonder what's up with that .

Reactions: Mfoster82 and J Dot
from the picture it looks like something it majorly wrong for a new drone. Dirkclod nailed it, should only have 2 safety pins in opposite corners. Looks like you may have gotten a returned users drone. Return for another one to be safe in my option.

Reactions: Mfoster82
That picture don't look like mine at all . Those safety pins are not right . I only have had 2 on mine . 1 in front and 1 in back on opposite sides .
And the dampeners are not even in on the gimbal
Wonder what's up with that .

Thank you for pointing this out. REALLY. I got the replacement and honestly rushed to just want to fly again that I didnt pay attention to that. Great eye and thank you again.

Reactions: dirkclod
from the picture it looks like something it majorly wrong for a new drone. Dirkclod nailed it, should only have 2 safety pins in opposite corners. Looks like you may have gotten a returned users drone. Return for another one to be safe in my option.

Thank you for eyeing that oversight for me. Learned my lesson to slow down and look parts over better before flying on replacement parts.

I do the same thing . I wait for it to get here then just go for it .Am learning to watch more now though from what I see in here .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20